Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Getting adjusted

Yesterday was very hectic. We went straight from the airport to school. It was a very long day but thankfully the excitement of all the new scenes kept me awake! Barcelona is amazing. Everything is so neat and trendy. The school, St. Paul's, is a great place to be. All of the staff are so kind to me and I already feel welcome here. Here is a picture of one of the school buildings. 


Here is a picture of the view from my classroom. You can see all of Barcelona with the ocean in the background. 


I was very anxious to meet my host family. Ignacio, my host dad, picked me up from school. When we got home I met my host mother as well as their nanny who lives with them. I could really get used to having a nanny waiting on me! Here is a picture of the three children Ignacio, Anais, and Daniella. The girls had horse back riding right after school. So cute!


In the evening I took a shower, ate a wonderful dinner (fish) cooked by the nanny and went straight to bed. I had been awake for way too many hours and I was very ready to sleep. It is now day 2 at school and I feel like I'm already very adjusted to being here. I can't wait for all of the adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment