Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Around Barcelona

During the weeks I have been exploring Barcelona. I often go straight from school with my friends- we've got that metro down now!! Here are some pictures of what I have been doing!

I was able to go to the Barcelona futbol game last week! It was so much fun!! I had a great time cheering on the team with Maria and Lucas. 


Oh did I mention that I was FOUR rows from the field?? It was the experience of a lifetime. Maria knows the PR man for the team and he got us these awesome tickets. Go Barça! 


After school one day I toured Casa Batlló with some of the girls. This house was designed by Goudi, the most famous architect from Barcelona. 


So unique!


Yesterday I went to Sagrada Familia with Erin. WOW! Also designed by Goudi. That man was incredible. 




Here is a picture of the sidewalk outside of St. Paul's. It's the first thing that really stood out to me when I got off the bus on my first day. I remember thinking to myself, "wow even the little details like the sidewalks are beautiful." They are so simple yet so neat. 


I'm spending my last few days here really taking in the sights around town. I will miss seeing all of this beauty every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment