Monday, May 11, 2015

My final weekend

My last weekend in Barcelona was well spent. It was packed full and I got to go around and see some things before my return home. 

On Friday night Erin and I went out with some of the teachers from St. Paul's. We had so much fun! Here is my mentor teacher, Catherine! We went up to a 360 bar and got the perfect view of town. 


On Saturday I went with Brianna and her host family for more sight seeing. It was a very nice day. Her family wound up paying for a nice lunch by the beach. Here is a picture I took while exploring. There was a wedding going on in the church. Very beautiful! 


On Sunday, Brianna and I rode the train out to Sitges beach. We spent the day lounging in the sun. Doesn't get much better than that! The beach was beautiful and the weather was perfect. 


My last weekend was the perfect balance between exploring and relaxing. It was nice to stay in Barcelona instead of traveling. When I got home Sunday I started packing up my things. So hard to believe it's that time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment